Buy the e-Book that Made Him Rich
His name is Kenneth Chuks Odili and he is presently living in Uyo but from Enugu. During his youth service, he made N2.3 Million Naira through the importation of very cheap brand new laptops which he ordered from China through the Internet and sold here in Nigeria for almost double the price that he bought them. You can click here to read more about Ken’s amazing story.
Ken learned how to import brand new laptops and electronics from China using an e-book which he bought on the internet. Here we will explain to you how you can also buy that e-book.
The e-book contains:
- How to import very cheap laptops, phones, electronics, clothes, brazillian hair, shoes and many other items from China using GTB ATM card or any Mastercard, Visa or Websurfer. You can sell These same items here in Nigeria for double the amount thereby making stupendous gains.
- How to get discount for Wholesale bulk laptop purchases and other goods from China
- How to order online for cheap phones, electronics, clothes, jewellery, watches and many more items brand new from China delivered directly to you in Nigeria.
- Learn how to buy a cheap personal laptop, tablets, blackberry, iPads for yourself
- Buy Cheap Computer, clothes etc for your spouse or child
- Make millions as Civil Servants, Bankers, Doctors, Professionals will fall allover themselves to grab these products from you
- Become a cheap laptop, phones and electronics distributor and start supplying to other resellers
- The e-book sells for only N3,500
How to Buy the Cheap Laptop E-Book (N3,500)
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PAY:
What you are paying for is an electronic book and it will be sent to you via email. It is not a physical book. It can only be read on a computer. If you need a physical or hard copy you will need to print it out from the computer by yourself after downloading.
HOW TO ORDER
Steps to Order for the Cheap Laptop Importation Manual
STEP 1: Pay N3,500 into our account below:
Account Name: NG44 CONSULTING
Account Number: 0131 879 479
STEP 2: Send Confirmation Text
After you have paid, text the word LAP and your email address,full names,Phone number,amount paid,branch paid,date paid,deposit slip number to 0813 802 8202 (Please DO NOT call this MTN line, if you need to contact us, call our customer care line between 9AM and 6PM Mondays to Saturdays on 08187131717 (Etisalat). Also Read the warning below)
WARNING: Please do not call this verification number 08138028202 because it is an automated number and will not be answered but you will be charged for the call. If you need to reach us on phone, call our customer care line between 9 AM to 6PM from Mondays to Saturdays. Our customer care line is 0818 713 1717 (9 AM to 6PM on Mondays to Saturdays).
Example Confirmation Text:
Below is an example of what the text that you are to send to the MTN number after payment should look like (separate each detail with a comma ,)
Example: LAP firstname.lastname@example.org, Bisola Aderonke, 080233456789, 3500, Magodo Branch, June 12, 2013, 85655
Make sure you use the exact format for the text as given above to prevent delays.
HOW SOON WILL YOU RECEIVE THE E-BOOK?
Because of the large amount of orders we get everyday, we are not able to process manual orders individually so we do it once every three days. This means that we will not confirm receipt and verify your payment immediately. However, you shall receive the link to download the e-book via email within 72 Hours (3 days) from the day that you sent your verification text.
- Please note:
We will not acknowledge receipt of your text message immediately and will not confirm your payment immediately so you do not need to call after paying, just send the text and wait for up to 72 Hours days. If you have not received an email with the links from us after 72 Hours from when you sent the text message, please call our customer care line to lay a complaint between the hours of 9 AM to 6PM Mondays to Saturdays on 0818 713 1717 (from 9 AM to 6PM Mon to Sat).
- Also note:
You MUST send the text message in the format above because omitting any information may delay the processing of your booking. Make sure that the email address you provide is correct because that is where we shall be sending the e-books.
Questions or Problems with Payment?
Call our Customer Care from 9 AM – 6PM, Mondays – Saturdays (Call 0818 713 1717)